Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Losing weight for free, or at low-cost, at least.

Hello everybody. If you're like me, you don't have a lot of money to spend on things like weight loss. Why should losing something have to cost you money anyway? Why do people waste huge amounts of cash on gym memberships, insane workout contraptions from tv commercials, diet books and fancy yoga pants? Why won't so-called nutrition and fitness experts give you advice for free instead of hawking wares and poisons?

What's wrong with wearing whatever and doing jumping jacks and sit-ups while watching TV? Nothing is wrong with that and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Like J.Lo's love, getting in shape don't cost a thing. Exercise should only have to involve your body, some stable surfaces and some will power.

Ofcourse, that is easy for me to say, an overweight nearly 30 year old. I have yet to test my theories but I am finally fed up with being fat. I am aiming to lose 15 lbs by my birthday, which is little over two months from now. Is it possible and will it be affordable? I am about to find out....

No comments:

Post a Comment